Our removal pliers can be used to remove keratin extensions, micro & nano rings, as well as to place our tape extensions.
Removal of keratin extensions:
- Make sure you first apply our Keratin Killer liquid to the extensions and let it soak in for a while.
- With the removal pliers you squeeze the keratin on the hair extensions finely along both sides until it dissolves completely.
- Pull on the tip of the hair extensions while simultaneously holding back your own hair at the top.
- The hair extension will release completely.
- Carefully comb out the remnants of keratin.
Removing micro & nano rings:
- Squeeze with the removal tongs in the opposite direction so that the micro or nano ring opens again & can slide out of the hair.
- Placing is also possible with these pliers.